Update: New Pala Transfer Station Disposal Rates will take effect July 1, 2023
Monday – Saturday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm *(loads only accepted until 3:45 pm)
Holiday Office Closures:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Presidents’ Day (Third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Fourth Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Native American Day (Fourth Friday in September)
- Veterans’ Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- Day after Christmas (December 26)
This is the limited list of items that the Pala Transfer Station DOES NOT ACCEPT for disposal:
- Treated wood (wood that appears to have been stabbed evenly up and down with a flat head screwdriver)
- Palm Trees/Palm Trunk/Palm Leaves
- Junked Cars
One of the most important things the Pala Environmental Department does is manage solid waste on the reservation. We’re talking about everything from household garbage to hazardous waste, old tires, food waste, yard trimmings, construction debris, and more.
We have several grant-funded programs that give us the resources we need to keep trash from polluting our community.
Rates were last updated on May 2, 2022.