Announcement: Haz-Waste & E-Waste Collection
Pala, CA – The Pala Transfer Station and the Pala Environmental Department announces the 2019 Haz-waste and E-waste Quarterly Collection events.
Haz-Waste and E-Waste Collection
Monday, January 14, 2019 – Saturday, January 19, 2019
Monday, April 8, 2019 – Saturday, April 13, 2019
Monday, July 8, 2019 – Saturday, July 13, 2019
Monday, October 14, 2019 – Saturday, October 19, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Pala Transfer Station
Acceptable hazardous waste items:
- Used Automotive Fluids (up to 5 quarts)
- Batteries/Car/Cell Phones (no more than 5 per event)
- Scrap Metal
- Pesticides (up to 5 gallons)
- Herbicides (up to 5 gallons)
- Pool Chemicals (up to 5 gallons)
- Expired Medicine
- Appliances/Furniture (no more than 2 per event)
- Old Clothing/Cosmetics
- Paint/Turpentine (up to 10 gallons)
- Cleaning Products (up to 10 containers)
- Used Printer Ink (up to 10 cartridges)
- Light bulbs
Acceptable electronic waste items (up to 5 per event):
- Computer Monitors
- Cell Phones/Tablets/iPods
- DVD Players
- Anything Electronic
Please see the attached flyer and post in your area or forward to those interested.
For more information call the Pala Transfer Station: 760-742-1781.
PALA ENVIRONMENTAL DEPARTMENT
For more information contact the Pala Environment Department:
760-891-3510 | firstname.lastname@example.org | ped.palatribe.com